You Are Reading

0

Proof of my Adsense earnings!

Engineer rocks Wednesday, September 8, 2010
Hi everyone today I'm gonna show you a screen shot of my Google adsense account ... this a proof for you guys..and also an encouraging effort... so that you guys could have your own account for adsense and make money online....

Well I'm new to adsense, working on this for now about 6 days and i made 14.33$....here's a screen shot:

My latest adsense screen shot:



I hope you guys are convinced by my effort.... the thing is that all you hav to do is to get views and clicks on the goolgle ads.... you cannot click on your own ads cause you will get your adsense account block!!.... and the ways on how you can gather people and get views is described below!!.... thanks 4 reading!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment